Community Dedemsvaart, province Overijssel, Netherlands
Two pipe lengths 78 m, ND 1800 installed close together between a street and a mere
Installation of 18m length PKS-pipe ND 1800
Setting of overflow-/pump manhole ND 3000
Assembly of inlet structure ND 1800 with integrated inspection chamber ND 1000
The storm water tank made of PKS-pipes is a replacement for a concrete reservoir and at the same time an addition in capacity to 450m³. The community decided to use a PKS storm water tank made of PE 100 due to the tight connection through the electro fusion coupler and the smooth inner surface, so that no additional rinsing device for keeping the pipes clean would be necessary.
Furthermore a considerable lower water drainage is necessary due to the quick installation of PKS-pipes and therefore lower cost of installation.
Scope of supply
- 156 m PKS-pipes ND 1800
- 1 St. PKS-Overflow-/pump manhole ND 3000
- 1 St. PKS-Inlet structure ND 1800 with integrated inspection chamber
- 4 St. PKS-segmented bends ND 1800; angle 30°
Services of FRANK
- Design of static and lifting calculation
- Attendance during construction
- Leasing of welding equipment and socket tester
2 weeks for installation and welding of all pipes and manholes.