- quicker deployment due to prefabricated system
- robust rubber parts guarantee long service life
- radial expansion of rubber parts guarantees permanent, pressure-tight and safe sealing of ring space
- oil, fuel and solvent-resistant, also high-temperature resistant and versions with KTW certification are available
- simple, even retrospective installation possible
- for galvanised bolts: general application for normal atmosphere, water or humidity. Suitable for electrical insulation and cathodic corrosion protection
- for stainless steel bolts: high resistance against water, against most anorganic substances (acids and alkalis) and most organic substances (e.g. acetic acid and acetone).
- sealing against pressing water
- pressure plates: glass fibre-reinforced polyamide
- rubber material: softer EPDM natural rubber in blue (EPDM 40°±5°Shore A) (LS 440: black natural rubber)
– version BC: bolts in galvanised steel
– version BS316: bolts in A4-70 stainless steel
For further rubber materials as nitrile, KTW/W270 or silicone pls contact us: phone: 01952 510050
Link-Seal® products are excluded from the 25-year warranty.