- homogeneous connection to concrete, reinforced by special grooving
- the inside face of the sleeve provides an optimum contact surface for the elastomer of the Curaflex® gasket insert
- watertight bond with the concrete because the coefficient of expansion of the material corresponds to that of concrete
- for buildings without tanking membranes
- gas-tight when both inside and front faces of sleeve are coated
- can be used in conjunction with all Curaflex® gasket inserts
- asbestos-free special fibre cement
- Curaflex® 1701 (formwork fastener)
- Curaflex® 1702 (protection cap)
- Curaflex® 1745 (Disboxid 444 coating)
- Curaflex® 1740 (Sikadur-31 adhesive)
Longitudinally split version. For installations with existing pipeline in the wall.
Detailed installation instructions enclosed with the product.