- with ITL system for optimal contact pressure – installation without special tool
- with STS for caring sealing, therefore ideal for flexible preinsulated plastic pipes and flexible cable protection pipes
- simple installation due to precise dimensions
- permanently sealed without re-tensioning (maintenance free)
- high sealing capability in terms of the gasket insert due to DPS and DOYMA-Grip
- accepts angular deviations of service duct up to 8°
- 45 mm seal width
- NB 150 for pipes with ext. dia. 75, 90 mm
- NB 200 for pipes with ext. dia 110, 125, 140, 160 mm
The gasket insert consists of:
- blue frame rings made out of high-performance plastic, elastomer and seal rings, 45 mm wide, made out of EPDM (DOYMA-Grip) with DPS
- DDE (DOYMA Diameter Extension) modules in black and orange
- ITL (Integrated Torque Limiter) nuts
- STS (Soft Tight System): for caring sealing
- screws made of stainless steel
- 4 stabilising lugs with screws
- Curaflex® 1710/1715 (Aquagard primer and special paint)
- Curaflex® 1745 (Disboxid 444 coating)
Gasket insert via the line into the annular space slide.
Position the gasket insert on water side.
The nuts (SW 10) alternately cross each a few turns at several intervals (note Figure 4). Tighten until shearing off the upper nut.
Detailed installation instructions enclosed with the product.