DOYMA Curaflex Nova® Multi Gasket insert is a single gasket solution for sealing a multiplicity of service diameters.
- with ITL system for optimal contact pressure – installation without special tool
- with DDE, modular gasket insert, thereby high variability
- reversible adjustability to the media line
- simple installation due to precise dimensions, large sealing ranges
- permanently sealed without re-tensioning (maintenance free)
- blind plug integrated, subsequent configuration possible and easy
- high sealing capability in terms of the gasket insert due to DPS and DOYMA-Grip
- accepts angular deviations of service duct up to 8°
- accepts axial movements
- 45 mm seal width
- NB 100 sealing from 20 – 63 mm
- NB 200 sealing from 108 – 160 mm
The gasket insert consists of:
- blue frame rings made out of high-performance plastic, elastomer and seal rings, 45 mm wide, made out of EPDM (DOYMA-Grip) with DPS
- DDE (DOYMA Diameter Extension) modules in black and orange
- ITL (Integrated Torque Limiter) nuts
- screws made of stainless steel
- 4 stabilising lugs with screws
- Curaflex® 1710/1715 (Aquagard primer and special paint)
- Curaflex® 1745 (Disboxid 444 coating)
Measure diameter of pipe and core bore/sleeve.
The DDE system allows selection of the correct sealing module according to service diameter.
Slide the gasket along the service into the annular space and position it at the wet side. Tighten opposite nuts (SW 10) in several stages (3 steps min) – note Figure 4. Tighten until the end nut element shears off.
Detailed and illustrated installation instructions are enclosed with each product delivery.