- simple installation due to precise dimensions, large sealing ranges
- permanently sealed without re-tensioning (maintenance free)
- high sealing capability in terms of the gasket insert due to DPS* and DOYMA-Grip
- system component, without steps or divisions, with watertight welded bolts
- integrated fixed and loose flange (loose flange split)
- with flanges according to DIN 18 195
- accepts angular deviations of service duct up to 8°
- accepts axial movements
- installation on the high pressure side
- depending on the tanking membranes arranged on both sides packings 1775 (with thin and hard membranes) and accessories for thick-coating
The gasket insert consists of:
- frame rings:
asymmetrically profiled steel rings (DPS*), electro-galvanised, yellow passivated and sealant coated; optionally made of stainless steel grade 304 (1.4301) or grade 316 (1.4571/1.4404)
27 mm EPDM seal ring (DOYMA-Grip), optionally EPDM-POD (for potable water), NBR (fuel/oil-resistant) or silicon (resistant to high temperatures) or FPM (chemical resistant)
* DPS up to NB 350
- Curaflex® 1775 (set of 2 packings)
- Curaflex® 1776 (accessories for bituminous thick-coating)
- Curaflex® 1777/5 (hole punch for 1-2 installations, for thick-coating)
- Curaflex® 1778/5 (hole punch for multiple installations, for thick-coating)
Installation as shown above.
Tighten nuts diagonally opposite nuts.
Please observe max. torque values.
Detailed installation instructions enclosed with the product.
|Nuts||Socket spanner||Max. torque value|
|M 5||8||3 Nm|
|M 6||10||8 Nm|
|M 8||13||12 Nm|
|M 10||17||25 Nm|