- simple installation due to precise dimensions, large sealing ranges
- permanently sealed without re-tensioning (maintenance free)
- higher sealing performance of the gasket insert due to DOYMA-Grip
- watertight welded bolts
- to be retrospectively installed around the existing line
- accepts angular deviations of service duct up to 8°
- accepts axial movements
- single sealing
The gasket insert consists of:
- split frame rings:
electro-galvanised, yellow passivated and sealant coated; optionally made of stainless steel grade 304 (1.4301) or grade 316 (1.4571/1.4404)
27 mm EPDM seal ring (DOYMA-Grip), optionally EPDM-POD (for potable water), NBR (fuel/oil-resistant) or silicon (resistant to high temperatures) or FPM (chemical resistant)
* DPS up to NB 350
- Curaflex® 1710/1715 (Aquagard primer and special paint)
- Curaflex® 1745 (Disboxid 444 coating)
Installation sketches show Curaflex® A/M
Installation as shown above.
Tighten nuts diagonally opposite nuts.
Please observe max. torque values.
Detailed installation instructions enclosed with the product.
|Nuts||Socket spanner||Max. torque value|
|M 5||8||2 Nm|
|M 6||10||5 Nm|
|M 8||13||7 Nm|
|M 10||17||15 Nm|