- extra wide and soft EPDM rubber seals particularly gently seal the media tube
- ideal for most plastic jacket tubes (district heat)
- simple installation due to precise dimensions, large sealing ranges
- permanently leakproof without retensioning (maintenance free)
- high sealing capability in terms of the gasket insert due to DPS* and DOYMA-Grip
- system component, without steps or divisions, with watertight welded bolts
- accepts angular deviations of service duct up to 8°
- accepts axial movements
- single sealing
The gasket insert consists of:
- frame rings:
asymmetrically profiled steel rings (DPS*), electro-galvanised, yellow passivated and sealant coated; optionally made of stainless steel grade 304 (1.4301) or grade 316 (1.4571/1.4404)
40 mm EPDM extra soft elastomeric seal ring
* DPS up to NB 350
- Curaflex® 1710/1715 (Aquagard primer and special paint)
- Curaflex® 1745 (Disboxid 444 coating)
Installation as shown above.
Tighten nuts diagonally opposite nuts.
Please observe max. torque values.
Detailed installation instructions enclosed with the product.
|Nuts||Socket spanner||Max. torque value|
|M 5||8||2 Nm|
|M 6||10||5 Nm|
|M 8||13||7 Nm|
|M 10||17||15 Nm|