- walls made of masonry, concrete, reinforced concrete, porous concrete
- light partition walls (in connection with formwork pipe or hard shell)
- ceilings made of concrete, reinforced concrete, porous concrete
- maximum diameter of opening 80 mm
- particularly suitable for small and medium cable penetrations
- cartridge can be used with conventional cartridge guns
- simple and time-saving handling
- dust-free and fibre-free application
- solvent-free, no plasticiser and halogens
Scope of license
- electrical cables of all kinds and diameters (even fibre optic cables) with the exception of wave-duct cables
- the total number of cross sections of all cables can be up to 60% of the structural opening.
Fields of use for Curaflam® Schottsystem Cable Kit
- permeant firestop for electrical cables up to a diameter of 18 mm
- particularly suitable for very small firestops in solid walls and ceilings,
- certified for fire resistance class S 90.
The Curaflam® Schottsystem Cable Kit is licensed by the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) in accordance with Z-19.15-1868.
Please see the license for more information.