- safety due to R 90 fire safety regulations
- streamlined in ceiling penetration
- inspected sound insulation
2 Use as per R 90 Test Certificate, P-3581/515/09-MPA-BS for cast iron pipes with branches
- for cast iron / SML pipes up to OD ≤ 135 mm – even using conventional connectors
- material requirement always 1 layer around the pipe
- zero clearance between the Rollit seals is possible
- branches 50 mm above the ceiling are possible
- from the upper edge of the ceiling, insulate 300 mm long with mineral wool (mineral wool A; melting point > 1000°C; apparent density > 40 kg/m³)
- the Curaflam® Rollit winding tape must span the entire ceiling height.
- attachment with aluminium adhesive tape
- ceiling thickness of at least 150 mm for ceilings made from concrete; porous concrete
Please always seal remaining annulus or large openings with at least MG II or MG III mortar. We recommend Curaflam® MörtelPro.