- Flexibly adjustable
- For all conventional plastic pipes
- PE sound insulation hose possible in opening
- Low-lying branch (floor-level shower possible)
- Verified zero clearances to other systems
- approx. 80 % time saving during assembly in comparison
- with other systems
- only 2 sizes: – NB 50 and – NB 70 to NB 100
For ceiling seals of SML sewage pipes with an intersection to plastic connecting pipes as per the inspection specifications in the DiBt Newsletter 02/2012 “Metal pipes with Connections to Plastic pipes”.
- prevention of noise transmission in the ceiling penetration using PE sound insulation strips ≤ 5 mm or Curaflam® Rollit
- from SML pipe (cast branch line) to NB 150 with branch / intersection of NB 50 to NB 100
- assembly of Curaflam® KonfixPro to conventional Konfix connectors at the SML branch for connected plastic disposal pipes up to NB 100.
- licensed plastic sewage pipes (up to NB 100)
– Geberit db20, Geberit Silent PP,
– Wavin AS, Wavin Sitech,
– Rehau Raupiano plus,
– Polokal NG, Polokal 3S,
– Ostendorf Skolan DB
– Friatec Friaphon, Friatec dBlue
– PVC, PE-HD
Assembly of the member
- in the ceiling with a thickness of at least 150 mm
- fix the SML pipe (branch pipe) with grout into the ceiling thickness (PE sound insulation strips up to a 5 mm thickness possible)
- adapt KonfixPro to size if necessary and fix with the supplied clamp to the SML pipe / component using the Konfix connector.
- rear cladding of the SML installation at least 9.5 mm thick gypsum plasterboard or similar facing
Curaflam® KonfixPro is licensed by the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) in accordance with Z-19.17-2074.
Please see the certification for more details.