- combination of sealing and firestop system
- for visible areas, e.g. cleanrooms, hospitals, etc. Fire protection integrated fully into the wall / ceiling
- many flammable / non-flammable pipe materials are possible
- pipe penetration with fire protection R 90 / R 120
- for flammable pipes Curaflam® A+B BSHB
– Licensed up to OD 180 mm
- for non-flammable pipes Curaflam® A+B BSHN
– Licensed up to OD 325 mm
- gas-proof and water pressure-tight
This firestop consists of
- 1 Curaflex® sealing insert A and 1 B with DPS*
- 1 fire protection pack
*DPS up to KB/NB 350
Notes: For non-flammable pipe, insulate on both sides with thickness of 80 mm, length 700 mm, density 80 kg/m3.
For wall thicknesses > 400 mm, 2 fire protection packs will be required.
License / test certificate
The penetration is licensed for flammable pipes (Z-19.17-324) by the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) and checked for nonflammable pipes (P-3024/0148).
Please see the license or test certification for more details.