- combination of sealing and firestop system
- for visible areas, e.g. cleanrooms, hospitals, etc. Fire protection integrated fully into the wall / ceiling
- many flammable / non-flammable pipe materials are possible
- with acoustic decoupling
- water-proof and gas-proof penetration in interior rooms with fire protection R 90 / R 120
- for flammable pipes Curaflam® 49.950 BSRB
- for non-flammable pipes Curaflam® 49.950 BSRN Both licensed up to OD 90 mm
This firestop consists of
- 1 socket pipe
- 2 screw caps with stainless steel cladding, ABS core and seal
- 1 fire protection pack
For installation in walls with wall thicknesses ≥ 400 mm, 2 fire protection packs should be used.
Notes: For non-flammable pipe, insulate on both sides with thickness of 80 mm, length 700 mm, density 80 kg/m3. For wall thicknesses > 400 mm, 2 fire protection packs will be required.
- adhesive (17010), pack volume 50 ml.
- to adhere screw caps to the socket pipe.
The penetration is licensed for flammable pipes (Z-19.17-416) by the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) and checked for nonflammable pipes (P-3025/0158).
Please see the license or test certification for more details.