- combination of sealing and firestop system
- for visible areas, e.g. cleanrooms, hospitals, etc. Fire protection integrated fully into the wall / ceiling
- many flammable / non-flammable pipe materials are possible
- pipe penetration with fire protection R 90 / R 120
- For flammable pipes Curaflam® 3110 BSHB
– Licensed up to OD 180 mm
- for non-flammable pipes Curaflam® 3110 BSHN
– Licensed up to OD 325 mm
– Licensed for district heating pipes up to OD 315 mm
- gas-proof and water pressure-tight
This firestop consists of
- 2 Curaflex® sealing inserts A with DPS*
- 1 special fibre-cement casing tube 3000
- 1 fire protection pack
* DPS up to KB/NB 350
Notes: For non-flammable pipe (except district heating pipes), insulate on both sides with thickness of 80 mm, length 700 mm, density 80 kg/m3.
For wall thicknesses > 400 mm, 2 fire protection packs will be required.
License / test certificate
The penetration is licensed for flammable pipes (Z-19.17-324) by the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt), checked for nonflammable pipes (P-3024/0148) and checked for non-flammable insulated district heating pipes (P-3439/4398).
Please see the license or test certification for more details.