Aero 700 – designed to remove pollen, microparticles, dust, bacteria and mould
This wall unit is your first and most straightforward way of experiencing the Desinfinator Oy Ltd ultimate air-cleaning system. The system encompasses some of the most effective and innovative technologies to successfully remove harmful substances from indoor air. As it uses no ozone, the product is both safe and suitable for use in a wide range of locations.
The Desinfinator Aero 700 unit is designed to be installed on walls. The number of Aero 700 units required is determined by the size of the room, and the air quality problem. In locations larger than 40 m2, we recommend that several Aero 700 units are used.
How will you benefit:
- No harmful waste created, no ozone used
- Very low operating costs:
- Minimal annual maintenance requirements
- Low energy consumption (80W)
- Easy to install, ready for use immediately
- Continuous 24/7 disinfection of indoor air
Typical locations for use/references:
- Mould locations
- Offices and schools
- Dressing rooms
- Sports stadiums
How it works
- Special filters which have a nanotechnology coating that is activated by UV-light. The structure of the filter is the key to making the technology really work.
- OH-radicals start to form on filter surfaces making them antibacterial. The filters not only collect mould spores, they also eliminate the spores preventing them from emitting any harmful gasses into the air.
- Negative ions are created by the ionizers. Negative ions have been proven to have a positive health impact by several scientific studies and are also used, therefore, in a lot of consumer products today (for example hairdryers etc).
- UV-light by itself destroys some of the airborne impurities.
- Activated carbon is used in a filter format for maximum surface area without large pressure drop.