- rapid and simple installation (with bayonet connection) through precise-fit, matching combinations of system cover and permanently bonded seal packing with gluing flange made of cast iron.
- high variability through large selection of system caps and additional spreader caps
- no reworking required
- for installation in walls or ceilings with bonding flange made of cast iron
- for buildings with tanking membranes or with bituminous thickcoating
- suitable for cables 7 – 108 mm diameter
- suitable to connect cable ducts ≤ 160 mm diameter
- cables are sealed to system cap spigots using heat shrink sleeves as standard
- compatible with existing duct systems
- materials are ecologically friendly and highly resistant against chemicals
- other variations, e.g. during renovation works in front of wall, are possible in combination with Curaflex® panels (technical specifications required)
Curaline® BKD 150/4001/K(2) with bonding flange consists of:
- flange sleeve (K = one-sided connection and K2 = two-sided connection), and depending on the requirement:
- bonding flange against non-pressing water
Delivery, the seal packings are fitted with a pressing water-proof blind cover
Detailed installation instructions enclosed with the product.