- sealing the existing cured bituminous coating
- sealing on the face of wall (nature of the hole/wall opening is not relevant)
- suitable for penetrations without a suitable core bore or pipe sleeve
- the inside face of the sleeve provides an optimum contact surface for the elastomer of the Curaflex® gasket insert
- leak-proof against non-pressing water
- for buildings with existing cured coating thickness
- can be used in conjunction with all Curaflex® gasket inserts
- steel, electro-galvanised, yellow passivated and sealant coated; optionally made of stainless steel grade 304 (1.4301) or grade 316 (1.4571/1.4404)
Delivery incl. fastening material for solid walls and Butyl sealing tape (type 1753).
- Curaflex® 1754 (Sika cleaner)
- Curaflex® 1755 (Sika primer)
- Curaflex® 1756 (Sikaflex)
Detailed installation instructions enclosed with the product.