- sealing on the face of wall (nature of the hole/wall opening is not relevant)
- suitable for penetrations without a suitable core bore or pipe sleeve
- the inside face of the sleeve provides an optimum contact surface for the elastomer of the Curaflex® gasket insert
- with fixed and loose flange made of steel (loose flange split) according to DIN 18 195
- dimensions and number of sleeves according to the specifications and in consideration of DIN 18 195
- for buildings with tanking membranes/thick-coating (black tank)
- can be used in conjunction with all Curaflex® gasket inserts
- depending on the tanking membranes arranged on both sides packings 1775 (with thin and hard membranes) and accessories for thick-coating
- other variations, e.g., with descenders, additional flanges, in combination with Curaline® BKD. We are also happy to produce the against non-pressing water variation for you.
Example of use:
- Suitable as pipe sleeve for sealing the flow and return of district heating pipes.
- electro-galvanised, yellow passivated and sealant coated, optionally made of stainless steel grade 304 (1.4301) or grade 316 (1.4571/1.4404)
- with thick-coating made of ggv, contact surfaces sanded
Detailed installation instructions enclosed with the product.
Variant Curaflex® pipe sleeve 7006/M/T/S:
split version. For installations with existing pipeline in the wall; to be able to retrospectively mount the pipes.