We have over 30 years’ experience in supplying and installing quality service ducting solutions and kitchen purification systems. This includes service ducts, pipe sealing, air filtering, grease separating and floor drainage technology.
Interflow is the UK installer and distributor of a specialist range of products for the built environment, designed to enhance, add value and increase sustainability across commercial and public sectors, thereby helping customers save energy and reduce their carbon footprint.
We are the first choice for developers and specifiers across the UK because of our extended guarantee, our expert product knowledge and our personable approach to managing the customer’s experience.
What We Do
- Interflow supply and install key specialist service ducting and kitchen purification systems to commercial, industrial and residential developments.
- DOYMA– The market leading solution for ducting and pipe sealing building services through walls and floors
- FRANK– Puddle flanges specifically designed for the pressure-tight installation of pipes through concrete walls, foundation plates and manholes.
- GIF ActiveVent– High performance ventilated ceilings for all commercial catering operations
- plasmaNorm– plasmaNorm patented technology for sustainable air cleaning systems
- Airforte– air purification systems harnessing the power of nanotechnology to eliminate harmful bacteria and hydroxyl radicals to destroy poisonous gasses
- Basika– Grease Interceptor and Floor Drainage Channels for unparalleled hygienic disposal in commercial kitchens, food and drink processing plants and hospitals, wherever hygiene is paramount.
Why Use Us
- Interflow provides a 25-years insurance-backed warranty on the DOYMA service duct solution.
- We provide a full specification service for architects, specifiers and public health consultants.
- To main and mep contractors we bring over 30 years of supply and installation experience.
- One point of contact for the architect, consultant and main contractor for all site and supply needs.
- Developers consistently return to Interflow because of our landmark project experience.